20 QUESTIONS with ALEX LITVAK
Twenty things you (probably) didn’t know about Predators and The Three Musketeers screenwriter, Alex Litvak.
1. My first job was… an usher at a movie theater. It was the best way to see movies for free and earn money for college.
2. If I wasn’t a writer, I would likely be… a shrink, a rabbi, a journalist or work for the CIA (jobs I actually considered)
3. I collect… experiences and memories.
4. My favorite word is… too many to choose from. But as a screenwriter, nothing beats the hard earned combo of exhilaration and exhaustion of typing “The End.”
5. I’m a big fan of… Game Of Thrones.
6. The single best piece of (writing related) advice I have ever gotten… “Write”
7. I have always wanted to… play guitar.
8. The best thing I have ever read, (but did not write) is… Social Network & Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind.
9. People often tell me that I… am from New York. I am not, but I take it as a compliment.
10. I really think that my best work (published or not) is… one I am yet to write.
11. I find inspiration in… deadlines.
12. The best thing about being a professional writer is… making money doing what you love.
13. I spend way too much time… worrying about stuff.
14. The funniest person in my cell phone is… Jon Stewart. Not really. But I wish he was.
15. It really bothers me when… people flake.
16. The worst thing about being a professional writer is… dealing with stupid notes.
17. One mistake that most aspiring writers make is… aspiring to write and never doing a thing about it.
18. If I knew the apocalypse were coming in 24 hours, I’d… try to spend with the people I care about.
19. The three websites I visit most often are… Deadline Hollywood, Ain’t It Cool News and Wikipedia.
20. You’d be surprised to know that I… am working on a romantic comedy.Find us here: